Below are select recent same store sales results from publicly traded franchisors and restaurants.
- SONIC: March: 0.4% decline in system-wide same-store sales resulting primarily from weather-affected sales; May: system-wide same-store sales improved as the quarter progressed and returned to the company’s targeted growth range of 2% to 4%; additionally, traffic for the quarter was slightly positive
- STONEY RIVER: 3.2% decrease in last quarter in same-store sales
- OLIVE GARDEN: U.S. same-store sales, or sales at locations open at least a year, grew 5.8 percent at the Olive Garden during the quarter.
- RED LOBSTER; LONGHORN STEAKHOUSE: Same-store sales fell
- TEXAS ROADHOUSE: Expects its same-store sales to be flat to up 1 percent for the year.